Wednesday 20 April 2011

A Superb Example of a Great New Track

When you think of Example, what comes to mind? Chart-friendly hits like 'Won't Go Quietly' or 'Kick Starts'? Or have you been following him since the days of the thought provoking 'What We Made'


Whatever has come before doesn't really have a patch on what's about to come, in my humble opinion.


 I absolutely LOVED the free single he released with Skream 'Shot Yourself In The Foot Again' - I thought the sound was different to the singles we've all been exposed to in the past so when I heard 'Changed The Way You Kiss Me' I got incredibly excited and insisted on playing it full volume on my massive headphones repeatedly. The drop is insane and the beat will ensure this is a 'floorfiller' (or whatever you kids are calling it these days). Don't believe me? Give it a listen (official video due for release soon. You'll know when it has. I won't be able to contain my excitement) -




Looks like Example is going to be a busy boy over the next few months, too. With his third album entitled 'Playing In The Shadows' due for release later this year (September, fingers crossed!), he's going to be beavering away in the studio getting that as tight as he can as well as performing at some of the summers biggest festivals. Check his website http://www.trythisforexample.com for more information and a list of festivals to best plan your stalking*.




(*Stalking is, of course, illegal and not something we should condone as a society)